[T3] FI fuel pump (rebuilt) to purchase?

jaredkohler at gmail.com jaredkohler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:55:32 PDT 2023

Hello Jeff, appreciate the reply and good to hear from / virtually meet
you! With Jim's replies to this thread as well, it's looking like we've got
our answer for a nice rebuilt OE pump! This will be my route. I have what I
believe to be a decent OE core that still works, but has many miles on it.
So, I'll be talking to Jim about rebuilding it!

As for the pump turning off after a few seconds, my 70 Fastback (Fasty)
does this. Initial fuel pressure is reached, then the pump clicks off till
engine start and idle. It has an OE pump, relays, etc. All stock and set up
correctly. I'm actually in the beginning of restoring the old Fasty

Thanks!