[T3] 2024 Invasion Dates!

Ronan Park elimanuele123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:59:36 PDT 2023

I no longer have my little type 3.  Sad about it.  Lost in an accident in
81.  It was a 68 Fastback with the 1600cc Bosch fuel injection.  Even had
the factory installed sunroof.  Loved it and have kept my eyes peeled for
another.  Glad I found you all.  Do you possibly know who has one for
sale.?  I am now 67 and retired.  Will attend this event with or without a
car.  Need more info on time and place.  Love all lovers of these
vehicles.  They were the forerunners to today's cars. BTW, this is my first
correspondence to other Type 3  lovers. Excuse me if I am being
presumptuous.