[T3] 2024 Invasion Dates!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jul 23 14:51:59 PDT 2023

Welcome to our little group of Type 3 lovers. Various Type 3s pop up for
sale now and then, and this is one place to hear about them; another would
be thesamba.com, where they have specific VW For Sale sections. Check
out the Type 3 For Sales.

I think Ticonderoga is in NE New York. Where are you located? We have
members in most areas.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org