[T3] Happy 3/11 day!

Bryan Peters bavapeters at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 21:48:52 PST 2023

I’m in the middle of restoring my 68 Squareback. It got repainted after the paint was destroyed by vandals. And since it’s coming out so nice, now I need to replace the package tray over the engine. I just couldn’t leave the po’s hack job coverup alone. So if anyone has one in central California let me know.

Sent from my iPhone