[T3] Happy 3/11 day!

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Sun Mar 12 08:38:04 PDT 2023

>> On Mar 11, 2023, at 5:15 PM, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> Its 311 day, so what are you doing on your T3?  Got a whole year to get it
>> ready for Ticonderoga!  Which reminds me. I need to talk with the town clerk
>> this week
>>
>> And start setting up the particulars.
>>

>> 6 more week's till were salt free around here!  Hope the subaru's front
>> wheel bearings and rear rotors will hold up that long.
>>
>> Keith
>>

>> Topnotch Restorations
>>
>> <mailto:topnotch at nycap.rr.com> topnotch at nycap.rr.com
>>
>> <http://www.topnotchresto.com> http://www.topnotchresto.com
>>
>> 71 Squareback  "Hothe"
>> 65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
>>
>> 93 RX7  "Redstur"
>>
>> 13 Subaru Outback "Blendin"

Sadly not much here lately. I retired from teaching auto mechanics last year and have gotten a job working at a small business that installs, repairs and inspections automotive lifts in various shops, auto repair businesses and hobbyists shops. I am also in the process of getting some family land that me and my boys acquired to hopefully ready for building us houses and a shop to move to in the next few years and move even further in the sticks than what I have been. Because of all this I have neglected Clementine. I’m planning on getting a new battery for her and changing her fluids so I can take her to
Bug-a-Palüza in Chattanooga next month. My boss wants me to take her there for advertising of the business plus gives me an excuse for a long overdue outing with her.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville AL