[T3] Happy 3/11 day!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 13 18:33:20 PDT 2023

Glad there is hope for getting it out again, drive and enjoy it while the weather down there is still condusive to that.  Up here, about a month or a bit more before were safe, big storm tonight will bury us and there is more to come after that...  hope spring isnt too late as the Subaru needs wheel bearings in front and brakes in the back, need the Squareback on the road!
3 years and 15Kmi  out of brand new rear disc brakes on that car before the salt rusted the rotors to nothing and they ground down the pads to metal!

Keith

Sadly not much here lately. I retired from teaching auto mechanics last year and have gotten a job working at a small business that installs, repairs and inspections automotive lifts in various shops, auto repair businesses and hobbyists shops. I am also in the process of getting some family land that me and my boys acquired to hopefully ready for building us houses and a shop to move to in the next few years and move even further in the sticks than what I have been. Because of all this I have neglected Clementine. I’m planning on getting a new battery for her and changing her fluids so I can take her to Bug-a-Palüza in Chattanooga next month. My boss wants me to take her there for advertising of the business plus gives me an excuse for a long overdue outing with her.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville AL