[T3] Type 3s at the All Air-Cooled Gathering (Michigan) - June 16-18, 2023

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon May 8 17:02:42 PDT 2023

On 7 May 2023 at 15:18, john carartbyjohn.com wrote:

> Let me know if you are interested and I can add you into the email chain
> that we have going to plan this thing out.

Hey John,

Thanks for posting this to the Type 3 email list.

Could we keep this conversation going right here on the regular email list?
That would keep it on as many people's minds as possible and eliminate the
possibility that someone might get accidentally dropped from the messages.
I doubt that anyone on the list is going to be offended if we talk about an
event they don't plan to attend. And we might manage to encourage a few
late arrivals from Indiana, Ohio or Michigan.

We don't take our biannual Invasion conversations offline. This should be
the same. Otherwise, it starts to make this gathering sound somewhat
exclusive, which it's not. Right now it sounds like we might have 4-6 cars, but
wouldn't it be nice for the number to slowly climb to 10-12?

Just sayin'

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org