[T3] Type 3s at the All Air-Cooled Gathering (Michigan) - June 16-18, 2023

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:20:49 PDT 2023

Jim (& possibly  other Type 3ers west of Lake Michigan) -

Would the location of the event be somewhat near Ludington MI, where the
Lake Express Ferry docks?

The 2-1/2-hour ride is pretty affordable for a possible 1-way trip for 2
people & a car.

Advantages:
1.)  Avoid driving thru Chicago/Gary,
2.)  Save fuel, & "wear 'n tear,
3.)  Associate with other Type 3ers, or other passengers,
4.)  Relaxing ride &
5.)  "something different" & possibly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Disadvantages:
1.)  More expensive than driving around the south end of Lake Michigan,
2.)  Other?