[T3] Type 3s at the All Air-Cooled Gathering (Michigan) - June 16-18, 2023

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri May 12 06:56:55 PDT 2023

On 8 May 2023 at 22:02, jadney at vwtype3.org wrote:

> Round trip for one car and two people over 65 comes to $389. That's for
> "Classic" (read: Coach) accomodations on the 2.5 hr trip. "Premier" (read:
> First Class)  That seems quite high to me, but my price sense is years out
> of date. Go ahead, call me cheap.

Richard Spryer noticed that I failed to double the per-person cost, to include
both driver and passenger, so a total round trip goes up to $564. If only
doing a one-way trip, that works out to be $318.

So, getting less appealing....

I'm still hoping that we might gather another car or two from west of Lake
Michigan, but so far, there are only two of us.

Anyone else out there interested?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org