[T3] Interior upholstery recommendations

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Sat May 27 13:18:44 PDT 2023

Hello everyone. I’m going to be replacing the headliner and vinyl upholstery on my 69 Notchback. The intent is to keep it as stock as possible. I’ve never seen any kits in person and everything looks the same online, so I’m hoping to hear from folks about their good and bad experiences. Personal mail is appreciated (especially for the bad reviews!)

I believe I have the red basket weave currently with white headliner.  Charcoal carpet but it’s in reasonable shape.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone