[T3] Engine "stumble' on Start

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:07:12 PDT 2023

Jim ...

Thanks, for ...

1st ... the explanation.
2nd ... for a thorough & comprehensive answer to my simplified  observation.
3rd ... your understanding of how those German engineers designed,
configuered & executed the building of our FI engine.
AND
4th ... & not withstanding your knowledge plus 62+(?) years of "messing
around" with our Type 3 cars.

It helps me & possibly many of us on The List.

Thanks.