[T3] How to add power steering to our type 3's

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 11 16:25:46 PST 2023

Interesting, Ive never mess with the tire pressures in the winter.

Delivered my tranny to the builder up in Glens Falls today, I sure found the
right guy, he had a 69 fastback I didn’t know about at the end of the
driveway!
So one more car coming to the invasion next summer...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com