[T3] On the Road Again!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 18:22:54 PDT 2023

Sorry to hear about all your woe's, but it is the risk of driving the modern cars, if anything goes wrong you might as well just walk, there Is little
To nothing you can do to get yourself going again.

I do feel good about heading off to the long invasions in the Squareback with a bunch of spare parts knowing that yea, just about anything that
Goes wrong I can deal with, or WE can deal with...  under a tree in the parking lot of a retirement home  😊

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com