[T3] Its out!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 17:48:20 PDT 2023

One of the last nice afternoons here and got home early this afternoon, and
4 hours later the engine and transmission are

Out of Hothe!  This is snowballing though, and I think you all know how that
happens when you loosen a bolt on your car!

I didn't find anything else wrong other than a broken bolt on the rear
hanger where it bolts to  the case, that will be fun to fish out.

Looked at the maintenance records, its been 100Kmi since I relubed the CV's,
so that will get done, same with the rear wheel bearings, that should really
get done too.  always wanted to better attach the bus heater boxes to the
tubes, ill have to noodle with that in the spring, wanted to mount the
trailer buddy adapter, so that will get done now too, new air filter now
that its out and easy to modify that mount.  So I have my fair share of
other things to do come spring before the new tranny goes back in.

It will remain disemboweled in the garage till spring, but I we get some
really warm days I can start getting some of this other stuff done.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

 <mailto:topnotch at nycap.rr.com> topnotch at nycap.rr.com

 <http://www.topnotchresto.com> http://www.topnotchresto.com