[T3] On the Road Again!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Oct 26 14:55:23 PDT 2023

Loved the La-Z-Boy on Jello suspension description!  ;-)

I have to admit that the Pilot had a few strong points: The seats and ride
were good, and the rear view camera was excellent, much better than the
VW's.

While the VW's owners manual would be only half as long if they left out all
the lawyer-ese, the Honda manual saves space by simply not mentioning
things, or making them hard to find in the index. (No mention of heat,
ventilation or AC in the index. Look up Climate Control instead.)

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org