[T3] Back Home

Daniel Keith Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Oct 29 04:25:00 PDT 2023

Here in Huntsville Alabama, it's averaging $4.19 per gallon currently. We purchased our TDI in 2004 in Dallas Texas slightly before the price changed to be more than unleaded fuel was but only slightly.

As for the price question, it's one that has always boggled me. Europe has had low sulfur diesel long before the U.S. and honestly, I can't see it being of higher quality now compared to then to justify the higher than gasoline price. I also understand that in some places around the world they are "Climate Change" Taxing fuel and Diesel even more so.

Living in Arizona most of my life we always heard that fuel is very heavily taxed in California from what friends and family from there would tell us which is all I can go by.

Daniel Du Vall
1972 Squareback