[T3] Back Home

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 29 07:49:24 PDT 2023

Unfortunately my Squareback's needs this fall have prevented me from going
on a birding adventure, as the Tbird sits with its rear suspension still
apart from the summer.
One thing here in NY, the stations that have the cheapest regular gouge the
price of hi-test, and vice versa, not ALWAYS, but often.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com