[T3] Subframe bushings lubrication

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:45:57 PDT 2023

Ok, that makes sense.  The bushing sets on the torsion tube and at the top
of the shock towers had its lubrication between the rubber and the metal
sleeve that runs between the top and bottom bushing.  At least it appeared
to be a grease-type substance.  Didn't notice anything on the exterior of
the bushings, but that would be gone after all these years anyways.  I had
thought about using a dry graphite lubricant for it so it wouldn't attract
dirt.

Joe P.