[T3] 69 Notchback wiring harness

William Hoyer wjhoyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:42:06 PDT 2023

You may have some wires that have open ( not insulated) sections that bumps
cause them to short out. A friend had one of the wires to the carb choke
fall off and shorted causing the entire harness to the rear to short out on
his 70 squareback. Smoke was coming out from under the dash as well as
along the harness. He replaced the entire harness, back & front. For my 65
Notch and his 70 square we found that the harness from ISP West were very
good.