[T3] 69 Notchback wiring harness

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Sat Sep 9 07:20:02 PDT 2023

Thanks - this is good strategy! I am pretty sure the issue is in the steering column as it seemed to be that movement that triggered it (although I didn’t see any ‘poof’ or anything). Just my gut. Running out of weekends before winter arrives. Last week was 30c/86f but fall is coming fast.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone