[T3] TWO Successful Repairs!!!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 15 16:38:50 PDT 2023

Good to hear the old 73 is finally getting some much needed attention!  Isnt
it a great feeling to have finally figured out and
Fixed a long term problem?  My A2 golf ran crappy when started hot for
nearly 15 years, tried a lot of things, finally discovered the main air
Flapper wasn’t closing fully at idle, needed a clean and lube, was silk
smooth after that!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com