[T3] TWO Successful Repairs!!!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 16 17:42:14 PDT 2023

Yes, that was a problem too that took 20 years to figure out, it wasn’t a problem for 20 years but after all that time it reared its head again with hard warm starts
Due to high fuel pressure and Jim finally came up with the answer.  20 years to plug up the threads!

And we wouldn’t have figured this out without and EXTRA GAUGE  😊

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com