[T3] Noisy Tranny

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 25 16:58:42 PDT 2023

It’s a freeway flyer, I think they changed 3rd and 4th, I know 4th is
lower... id have to check the spec's again.
Question is what bearing, and what caused it... they shipped it back to me
in a cardboard box so the input shaft could have taken
A hit and damaged the bearing or it was shot to begin with.  Now the
question, how long will it last?

SO much work to fix this now....

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com