[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 18 16:42:35 PDT 2024

With this plan Ill plan to get up there wed too, link up with you either
here or up the northway somewhere when you get on, get to Ti together!
This is getting fun sounding!!!

Keith

Jill and I have reservation in Ticonderoga for Wednesday (19th) thru Monday
(24th) morning.  It is about 11 hours total drive from here in Dearborn to
Ticonderoga.  That is just a bit further that we want to go in one day.  One
option might be to plan to spend Tuesday night in the Erie, PA area.  That
would let us leave here and meet up with folks in Erie (about a 4 hour drive
for us from Dearborn.  This would allow us to work Tuesday and still get to
Erie at a reasonable hour.  It would be about 7 hours from the Chicago area
to Erie for those coming that way.  It would leave us about 7 hours on
Wednesday to get to Ticonderoga.  A much more reasonable day of driving and
we could pick up Dave & Gail on Wednesday along the way and anyone else that
is coming from points west.

We are open to other options, but would like to arrive in Ticonderoga on
Wednesday one way or another. <G>

John