[T3] Past invasions

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 21 13:09:58 PDT 2024

Well that’s cause we drive on the Right side of the road  😉

If you really want excitement or terror, try the Mt Washington auto road, its dirt is spots, no guardrails,
Narrow and a sheer drop down!  And just when you feel OK being in a little narrow car where you KNOW where your
Wheels are, this VAN comes down the other way....

I probably wont go up that mountain again.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com