[T3] More Invasion Stuff....

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Apr 23 20:05:13 PDT 2024

Hello Invaders,

I am really looking forward to meeting the new folks and getting together with old friends.  Hard to believe we are just less than 2 months away from invading Ticonderoga.

We have a few things to ask that will help us from a planning standpoint….

  1.  Please let me know if you plan to arrive early enough for the Early-bird Get-together on Thursday evening and how many will be there.  We are still working out the details and having some rough attendance numbers will be helpful.
  2.  We also always have a Saturday night dinner together.  Again, please let us know if you plan to attend and how many.  Details and cost still TBD.
  3.  Finally, I will be placing the order for the Invasion t-shirts by Mid-May.  If you are interested in buying a t-shirt or 2 or more, please let me know sizes and quantities so that I can make sure to order enough of each size.  No pre-payment is necessary and there is no obligation to buy them should you change your mind.  It just makes it easier for me and Jill if we can have them pre-sorted and bagged up for folks ahead of time.  I will order extras also.  Price for the shirts will be $15 with at least $4 from each shirt going to the Invasion charity.

I will update the Invaders list with the info you provide as it comes in.  Please check back there and make sure I have your info correct.  https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2024Invasion/Invaders2024.html

We still have plenty of room for more folks, so please get the word out to your fellow Type 3 folks about Invasion.  I promise you will have a good time. <G>