[T3] 2024 Invasion "Meet-up"

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:27:03 PDT 2024

I'm thinking about possibly joining you & the Madison, WI Type 3 Caravan
heading for the 2024 Invasion in Ticonderoga, NY.

My intent would be to "run with the caravan" for several miles; make a
"U-ey" somewhere northwest gof Chicago & return to Oregon.

1.)  Has the contingent agreed to "meet-up" at the I-39 Rest Area #17 near
Milton, WI?
2.)  What date?
3.)  What time?
4.)  *IF* the timing is right for stopping somewhere for lunch, we may make
that our U-turn location?
5.)  What Interstate will you travel (going east) after you leave I-39?