[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 23 18:22:20 PDT 2024

Hey all. I see where John & Jim & others are looking at arriving at TI on
Wednesday the 19th.

Marion & Peg are driving up here (Fairport, NY) to meet with us on Wednesday
- spending Wednesday night here - then caravanning with us on Thursday to
TI. Marion and I both made TI reservations for Thursday night thru Sunday
night, returning back here to Fairport on Monday.

It is only about a 4.5 hour drive to TI from Fairport, but of course we will
be arriving early enough to get checked-in before the Early Bird Thursday
night dinner.

Others are welcome to drive our short caravan with us on Thursday if that
works for ya!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York