[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

Wisconsin Spryers wispryers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:03:31 PDT 2024

Replying to Jim's message:

Mary and I were following Jim's lead on arriving on 6/20 for the Thursday
Early Bird Dinner, but are open to leaving Eau Claire, WI, a day earlier to
arrive on Wednesday (6/19) if it means more caravaners. Hopefully the hotel
will be able to accommodate a change. Our only restriction is we MUST begin
our return trip on Monday (6/24) as we have commitments around a family
reunion later that week. We're open to whatever works best on the way
there.

Regards,

-- Richard Spryer