[T3] Check valve

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 8 20:10:03 PST 2024

Jim rebuilt a pump for me a long time ago and ive never worried about it
again.  The check valve did leak down, more cranking to start, and I
Suspect as he said it would seal with time but I loved my one compression
stroke starts and was impatient so I put a separate check valve in line with
it
And that solved the problem completely.

After all these years, if you really want reliability with the FI you really
need the pump rebuilt and Jim takes care of all the potential issues.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com