[T3] Fastback Engine Issue

Joseph Galeone jgaleone88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:35:19 PST 2024

Trying again with out the video attachment.

Hello all. My ‘72 Fasty has been running very well until the last time I
went to take her for a drive. She will start everytime but will not run.
The motor does not react to the throttle. I can hear the fuel pump working,
it appears there is fuel to the injectors, I pulled the injectors and
sprayed carb cleaner through them using a 9V battery to open them. The
engine just sputters for awhile then dies. Hoping this video goes through.
Thanks for any clues.

--
Joseph Galeone
917 692 4910