[T3] Fuel vent hoses

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:20:15 PDT 2024

Hello all!  I need to get new fuel vent lines for my '69 Square.  I already
have Jim's vent hose repair kit for under the fender.  However, I need the
large hose that goes between the T-fitting and the tank along with the
small vent hose that goes across the trunk to the outside.  Are there any
recommended places to get this hose?  Any special type to get?  I don't
have the originals any more (thrown out years ago) and I'm just putting the
car back together, so I don't have anything to reference for them.

Thanks!
Joe Plowick