[T3] Oil Change

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 13:55:14 PDT 2024

 +1 from me on Toby's recommendation for Joe Gibbs, specifically DT50 during the warmer months and DT40 during the winter. This was the recommendation for me from Jake Raby, who built the Camper Special 2.0 in my '75 Westy. I now use that in other aircooled engines I have ('52 BMW R67/2, '41 Zundapp KS600, etc.). While I no longer have my Fastback, I believe you'll be hearing about that soon from the new owners :-)
Just wanted to chime in - hope all of you are well!
- DougFalls Church, VA