[T3] Battery Install, Oil Change & Brake Fluid Reservoir

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:50:11 PDT 2024

Boy-O-boy  .... searching on the Internet, they sure don't make it easy, do
they?

The liquid quantities & prices for DOT 5 seem to be all over the map.
The lowest is $6.42 for 11oz.
The highest is $124.95 for 1 gallon.

Searching for GE or Dow Chemical, as a manufacturer of DOT 5, seems to be
elusive.  But I'm not the most capable  "researcher", either.