[T3] Battery Install, Oil Change & Brake Fluid Reservoir

Bryan Peters bavapeters at comcast.net
Mon May 13 11:09:21 PDT 2024

I’m curious as to just what all is involved in converting my 68 Squareback system to DOT 5 fluid. It has a brand new ATE master cylinder, and CB Performance rear disc brakes. I’m in the process of trying to fix leaks from the reservoir down to the master cylinder. Which ruined the paint in that area. I’d rather not have that happen again.

      Bryan Peters

Sent from my iPhone