[T3] Battery Install, Oil Change & Brake Fluid Reservoir

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:43:48 PDT 2024

I read your lengthy email ... three times ... to try to embed all of your
50+ years of knowledge, experiences and learning about the similarities &
differences of the DoT Brake Fluids.  And just as important; how the brake
systems on our aging cars function.

Your follow-up email made complete sense, too.  E-Brake adjustment in a
certain order is important & what to expect is understandable, also.

I think we get so accustomed to stopping our modern cars with power brakes
that when I drive my '69 Square the "feel" is totally different.

Thanks again for your tutorial.

BTW ... H.B.