[T3] fresh air fan switch

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 20:40:54 PST 2010

In a message dated 11/15/2010 9:56:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Im more  interested in finding out how you plan to power a 300watt heater?
Before  you go to all that trouble you might try one of 2 things...   remove
the thermostats in the air mixer boxes in the heat system... Ive  found that
my stock heat is quite noticeably more with those out of  there.  I removed
them when I put the T4 in my Square out of necessity  and even with those
big
heaterboxes nothing melted so I left them out when  I put the T3 back in.
You WILL have to be careful of what you put near your  heater outlets
though...

The other option is a gas heater, there is  an installation kit for the T3
although its hard to find... the Canadians  got them and you will find some
up there, and the heater itself is just a  generic BN2

Keith

Top Notch  Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"