[T3] Any San Diegans

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Oct 28 20:45:34 PDT 2010

On 28 Oct 2010 at 1:25, Marklist wrote:

> I went to the junkyards today and there wasn't a single T3.  It seems to
> me that until a couple of years ago there was always one or two even if
> they were picked over.

Like Russ said, they stopped showing up around here more than 20
years ago. The last one I remember seeing was actually a Type 4
squareback that I had maintained. I knew the owner and I knew the
car. It was in good shape and I would have bought the whole car if I
had a place to put it. It was a real downer to see it go like that.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org