[T3] intermittent cutout

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:58:14 PDT 2011

I forgot to mention, every time I've had this happen, it first
presents itself after a decent amount of highway/freeway driving.
Usually at first I'd just feel slight hesitations going up
overpasses, or up a hill.... sometimes so slight I'd at first mistake
it for a choppy crosswind or something. I can tool around town in
traffic indefinitely and not have a problem (not enough constant fuel
pressure to completely smother the filter I guess). It does get
progressively worse though, until it's just undriveable.