[T3] Meyle brake light switches

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:46:47 PDT 2011

Cool.  Yes, that was me that had the problem last year.  I wrote to customer
service on Meyle's site and got an email telling me to take them back to my
FLAPS for a refund.  They, however, had no idea what I was talking about but
gave me my money back nonetheless.  That letter may have been the info you
used to reach the rep; I can't remember if I gave that to you or not.  But
anyway, it's great to hear that they've rectified the situation.

Thanks for pursuing it !

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback