[T3] bleeding brakes question

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:50:14 PDT 2011

This worked for me last night but it was hard to know when I was completely
done.  I waited and waited on the rears and felt like I had seen no bubbles
for a while and reached up to close the bleed screw and then a whole bunch
of air came out again.  So I waited for that to finish and then closed it.

Would you say maybe 3-4 minutes is long enough ?  Just wondering if you had
a tip on how long to wait, Jim :)

 - Bryon