[T3] Invasion 2012

R. David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 04:21:05 PDT 2011

[[[Oops, sorry! And I thought I was being so careful....]]]

You always ARE so careful Jim!....You know; there's always ~someone~ who
feels left out ;-)

We will be driving to this Invasion too. I've been working on rebuilding
another engine for Elwood (my first rebuilding experience), but other things
have been taking up all my "free" time, so it's not even finished yet. I
REALLY want to get this rebuilt engine in this summer so I can log some
miles on it before next June! Living in the snow belt; we don't have all
year to drive it!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY