[T3] bleeding brakes question

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:43:02 PDT 2011

Good to know about your experience with the corrosion spots and seals and about what they should feel like when they're working correctly.  As far as I can tell with an external visual inspection, I can't see any leakage from the MC and my fluid level has stayed the same, so hopefully it is OK.  My bleeding assistant pushed the pedal slowly to the bottom of the stroke, so hopefully the potential damage there didn't happen with the careful pedal application.  I'll have to recheck the rear stars, I've gone a few miles with it since the bleeding.  I'm hoping I can send the calipers your way, Jim, next week and am excited to get the front squared away and get that new brakes feel.
-Jeremy