[T3] Crabby carbs

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:31:05 PDT 2011

I AM running a fuel filter just ahead of the pump too, in case there is any
loose dirt in the fuel lines to the engine.
I've been sufficently "convinced" by other T3 owners that installing TWO (2)
fuel filters in a FI system is not only unnecessary BUT may lead to
additional symptoms of a rough-running engine.

The old axiom: "If two nails is good; three must be better." .... doesn't
hold true with SOME of the things we do to keep our "relics" of times gone
by, running.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Currently NOT in Lake Geneva ... but Stoughton, WI