[T3] rear axle nut

crash 69 dhbadeer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:40:38 PDT 2011

I want to be precise. But, standing on the breaker bar doesn't sound very
precise.

If I did the math correctly, I need to stand 14" from the socket center on
the breaker bar.

I weigh 190.  So, if I stand 1 ft out, I'm applying 190 ft lbs of torque,
right?  217 divided by 190 is about 1.14.

1.14 x 12" = 13.7, or about 14" out.  Makes sense?  I presume "no bouncing",
because that would add torque.