[T3] dark side stuff that might get lighter...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 18:05:01 PDT 2011

Well our type 3's are the only ones with 2 stage cooling fans, so you may
have an easier time getting air into the engine with that as the T3 cooling
system doesn't need forced cooling air induction

I think this is the key behind why my 2056 wont keep the oil cool on the
highway, the squirrel cage cant "suck" enough to bring the air in from the
side vents.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com