[T3] Brake Calipers

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 07:15:21 PDT 2011

I've not looked at the latest UK ones - our late October 2008 (late Mk 5)
Golf Hatchback was made in Wolfsburg, but we bought that used.  Our 1999
Jetta Wagon was made in Osnabruck, by Karmann.  That was probably because
the Wolfsburg factory had already changed to the Mk IV Golf, and Karmann was
picking up the RHD Mk III estate/Variant production.  So I guess we've a T3
Variant as well as a Type 3 Variant!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club