[T3] Mirror adhesive...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 13:37:39 PDT 2011

Good to know that - or at least better to know than not!  I hope the advice
isn't too late.

Quite surprising, but I suppose silicones have acids and the like to aid the
curing process.  Who knows, maybe chewing-gum would work!  Meanwhile, moral
is that if there's a proper stuff, use it!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club