[T3] CV

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:29:01 PDT 2011

I may be a little late on this but reading through, I had a suggestion for repacking the bearings once you get there.  I just redid my front wheel bearings and found that using one of those needle-less syringes that you can find at pharmacies was great for getting the grease in between the bearing rollers and their cages.  I used a smaller one because the spaces between the parts are small but you could get a bigger diameter one for the bigger CV bearings.  I found that not only could I force fresh grease into the tight spaces but it would force out any old dirt or grease.  Just another thought.
-Jeremy