[T3] smelling gas

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:29:04 PDT 2011

Jim, def not just rich.  It has been sitting for 24 hours now, and when I
walk
out the front door it hits me, mildly.  When I open the car door
it really hits me.  Still not drips or dampness.
It was almost out of gas when I really noticed the smell.
I filled up yesterday.  No noticed leaks.
How in the world does one go about diagnosing/fixing a leak
in the pipe tunnel?  Dave, what seam are you referencing? Also,
the rear hoses at the injectors are fine.  I replaced 2 of them earlier this
summer.
??